The Pennsylvania Holstein Association owns a 120-acre farm in Middletown, PA, that serves as a USDA approved quarantine facility. Since 1973 the Pennsylvania Holstein Association has owned the former Reagle family farm for the main purpose of assembling and quarantining Holstein cattle prior to being exported from the United States. With four barns, large feedlot, and gated paddock areas over 1,500 head of bred heifers can be comfortably cared for and shipped by air from JFK International in New York or by boat from the Ports of Philadelphia and Wilmington.
Export Service Features:
- 200 headlocks for easy lock-up when cattle need vaccinations, tagging, etc.
- Two working chutes
- Large concrete lots that keep cattle cleaner.
- Large feedlot for more bunk space
- Capable of housing all beef breeds and other dairy breeds
- Capable and willing to house sheep and goats
- Caring staff with excellent livestock husbandry skills
Feel free to contact PHA staff about your isolation and inspection needs. firstname.lastname@example.org