814-234-0364 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cut off for registration is January 12
7:00pm Dinner with Speech Winner Presentations, Junior & Adult Awards
Heinz History Center - Explore Downtown Pittsburgh including The Strip District (unique neighborhood that has a mix of old style grocers and gourmet food shops as well as classic eateries including Primanti Brothers, Luke Wholey’s Wild Alaskan Grille, and more)
Junior Fun Activity - Urban Air Adventure & Trampoline Park
Junior Convention Rules
1) All juniors must be in their rooms by 12:30 a.m. on Friday and 1:00 a.m. on Saturday.
2) Doors will be open at all times when mixed company is in the room.
3) ABSOLUTELY NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL WILL BE USED OR CONSUMED.
4) Upon registration, each junior will name a chaperone that is responsible for his or her action. If you do not name one, there will be chaperones at the hotel.
5) Anyone found destroying hotel property will be charged for damages.
6) The Convention Committee will not be responsible for anyone leaving the Convention facilities without permission of the Convention Chaperone.
7) Any violators of these rules will not be eligible for any state awards for a period of one year, and they will be sent home at the parents' cost.
8) All attendance of registered participants, attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and guests (“you”) at Pennsylvania Holstein Association (PHA) and Pennsylvania Junior Holstein Association (PJHA) conventions, conferences, meetings or related activities (“Events”) constitutes an agreement between you and PHA/PJHA regarding the use and distribution of your image, including but not limited to your name, voice and likeness (“Image”). By attending the Events, you acknowledge and agree that photographs, video and/or audio recordings may be taken of you and you grant PHA/PJHA the right to use, in perpetuity, your Image in any electronic or print distribution, or by other means hereinafter created, both now and in the future, for any lawful purpose as determined by PHA/PJHA. For any questions or concerns about the use of your Image, please contact PHA/PJHA at email@example.com
The above named have permission to participate in PA Junior Holstein Convention activities. The undersigned parent(s) understand that they are the primary insurance providers for this activity and acknowledge that they have adequate medical coverage. Should an accident occur and you cannot be reached, your child will be transported to the nearest hospital. The undersigned parent(s) gives permission to attending doctors to provide emergency care as deemed necessary. The parent(s) understand the Pennsylvania Holstein Association, activity planners and Association employees are not responsible for any injury to my son or daughter. It is the responsibility of the participant to act in a safe and responsible manner.