- Membership Information
- The Association’s base fee is $55.00 with an additional fee of $.70 per identified Holstein cow owned by the member.
- Membership in our Junior Association is free.
- All members receive Pennsylvania Holstein Profiles free (4x/year).
- All members receive Farmshine, weekly.
- Those who are also National Association members soon regain this per cow investment from the $8.00 per animal savings in registration fees.
(click to download)Membership Form
” Reasons to Join the
Pennsylvania Holstein Association”
Identified cattle are worth more money and have longer staying power in the herd
• Savings on Identification work with Holstein USA including the Tag I.D. program and Start Up Program
• Creditability of records because of good identification and involvement in testing programs.
• Over 40 active local associations that work with members at the grassroots level.
Tours, Barn Meetings, Annual Meetings, Picnics, Cheese Sales
Dairy Promotion Activities and many other local events
Coupons to paid members for discounts from businesses
• Publications reaching our membership:
Pennsylvania Holstein Profiles – 4 times per year
Farmshine – weekly
• Support Junior activities – help develop the future of our industry
We support over 30 contests, activities and programs for 1,650 Junior members
• Cattle Merchandising opportunities:
Individual animals, small groups or whole herds
State Convention Sale, Eastern Elite Sale, Nittany Lion Fall Classic, Delaware Valley Green & Gold Spectacular Sale, Summer Sale
“Know What You Buy” I.D. Heifer Sales
County and Regional Sales- At least 6 Sales held annually across the state
Dispersal Sales Management
International Sales Opportunities
• 120 Acre Farm and Quarantine Facility for domestic and international cattle marketing
• Show Program that sponsors two state shows, six regional shows and over twenty local shows, and we work with the All-American Dairy Show
• Hall of Fame, Pioneer Award, Distinguished Supporter and Distinguished Young Holstein Breeder Recognitions
• Be a part of an active Association that represents its members through many other organizations and political activities.
“It’s as plain as Black & White”
Pennsylvania Holstein Association
839 Benner Pike
State College, PA 16801
Phone (814) 234-0364
Fax (814) 234-1698
Facebook: PA Holstein Association